Our Contactless Process
For social distancing purposes, we have created a Contactless Seasonal Tire Swap process.
- If your tires are on rims already, please continue reading our process
- If your tires are not on rims, please email email@example.com since this process will be slightly different
Part 1 | Booking Your Appointment
- Book your appointment online using the form at the bottom of the page
- Once your request is submitted, our service advisors will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- If you have your tires stored with us, please let us know since they are stored off site
- If your tires are NOT stored with us, please drop them off to the dealership 24 hours in advance
- When dropping off your tires, pull into the Service Drive #2 door and unload them from your vehicle. We kindly ask that you remove them from the tire bags and take the bags home with you to dispose. We will provide you with new tire bags and put them back in your vehicle for you.
- We will check your tires in advance, set the tires pressure and balance if required.
Part 2 | Your Appointment
Here is a quick video to show how simple the process is!
- Step 1 When you approach the building, drive along the laneway and turn at the 3rd left turn. This will be just behind the building.
- Step 2 Continue along to the end of the wall and pull up to the garage door. Someone will open the door for you.
- Step 3 Pull into the garage and continue straight ahead, someone will be there to guide you. When you approach the lift, slowly pull up your vehicle with the guidance of our Certified Technician. Our Certified Technician will let you know when you are in the right spot.
- Step 4 When your vehicle is in the proper position: Put down your window half way, turn your vehicle off & give your keys to the technician
- Step 5 Our technician will lift up your vehicle and change your tires.
- Step 6 Once your tires have been swapped, your vehicle will be lowered back down & your keys will be handed back to you. It is now safe to turn your vehicle back on.
- Step 7 Put your vehicle into reverse and slowly back up off the lift. You will be exiting on your left. Make a right turn in the service drive thru, and drive up to the garage doors, someone will open the doors for you as you pull up.
Due to a high number of requests, appointments will be booked on a first come first service basis. If you are a front line worker, please let us know and we will give priority to you. A service advisor will contact you to confirm your appointment details within 1 business day. We kindly ask that you book your appointment 48 hours in advance to give us enough time to get & inspect your tires.